Why I left Islam – Core Issues
These are the main issues I found with Islam. If you want to understand the real problems I found, start here.
- Prophet Muhammad Explains Stuff (Video)
- Quran, Creation Myths of the World and The Big Bang. (Video)
- Quran’s Geocentric Universe
- Islam, Biological Evolution, and Adam
- Dhul Qarnayn in the Quran
- Abrogations in the Quran
- Muhammad’s Just In Time Revelations
- Embryology in the Quran (and Sunnah)
- Linguistic Miracle of the Quran (Video)
- Jesus in Islam, The Copy-Pasted Prophet
Dialogues and discussions I had after leaving Islam. Some thoughts
- Why I believe in Islam – A dialogue
- The Eternal Damnation of Hell
- Why don’t you believe?
- Islam tries to explain stuff
- My family’s response to me leaving Islam
- The Watchmaker Argument For God
- The Fastest Growing Religion™
- Mathematical miracle in the Quran
These are not why I left Islam. They are reflections after leaving Islam. Keep in mind that even if I was completely wrong about every single one of these, it would not make me come back to Islam. As a Secular Humanist, I find these to be troubling issues we find and they seem to show that Allah is not the intelligent supreme being that sent us a beautiful wise religion but rather a 7th century invention with barbaric rules and orders that matched that early era but do not belong in today’s world.
- Divorce In Islam *new*
- Sex while Menstruating
- Apostasy in Islam and Uthman’s foster brother Abdullah ibn Abi Sarh
- Death Penalty for Adultery
- Women, the Inferior Species in Islam
- Divorce in Islam
- Anti-Semitism in the Quran and Sunnah
- Does Islam Allow Sex with Female Captives of War?
- The Antagonism of Salafism and Wahhabism
Sometimes history is not what it seems