Here are some testimonies of people from all over the world who I played a small or big part in helping leave Islam. Since the majority of people will never bother to reach out to me and say “hey thanks” (guessing its probably only 2-3% actually reach out and contact me), the real number who have left Islam from my work must be much more. Sharing these messages helps dismantle the impenetrable hold that religion holds on others. Once people see others leaving, they feel more comfortable questioning. Also this shows that we CAN make a difference!
- An exmuslim friend ran into someone else who said she left Islam because of me. Small world!
- Another happy free soul from Somalia
- Thank you all the way from Gambia!
- So inspiring. This young man is a hafiz in Pakistan, thought I was some agent or crazy guy, and then over a year after that he decided to research for himself and leave Islam. Hearts are turning! Minds are opening. The future looks bright! Artemis Akbar!
- Another Pakistani
- This 18 year old young adult found freedom from the guilt and shame of religion. The constant worry of not being pious enough used to cause unnecessary depression and anxiety. He found my videos super helpful and I am happy to be of use to him. Welcome to your newfound freedom!
- Another life saved! This Somali American gives thanks. Instead of being in an arranged marriage with a woman who he was not happy with, and surely she would not be happy with a man pretending he was straight, he is happy now, able to to be authentic with his sexuality
- 17 year old Indian thanks
@TheMaskedArab and me for helping him and others leave Islam while at the same time Muslims in his hometown of Kerala are becoming more religious and kids even arrested for trying to join ISIS.
- Received a thank you note from a Malaysian exmuslim who is now comfortable being atheist now after watching my stuff! Also, he did a social experiment with Muslims playing Surah Fa Qaaf and they didn’t notice it wasn’t Quran!
- Another message of thanks from Karachi for opening his eyes and eventually helping him see through Islam Full message here: https://pastebin.com/8Vn9dTNn
- Another thank you note from an 18 year old Pakistani from a Deobandi family. Welcome to enlightenment my friend!
- Just received this thank you note from a Pakistani from a sufi background. Not posted for privacy reasons.
— no image —
- 17 year old Bengali in UK shares how helpful my videos are. He has now left Islam.
I just found out my Gay Muslim friend who I was speaking to for about a year has finally left Islam! Looking at my chat log there’s probably over 100 messages in there if not 500 SO HAPPY for him! Freedom to love another man! Guilt free sex!
- 25 year old from Texas tried for 5 years to save his religion and my work helped him to finally be at peace with his decision to leave Islam.
- Another thank you note for a pakistani teenager who said I changed his life for the better! Welcome to enlightenment and freedom my friend!
- Another thanks from Pakistan
- My friend Yahya who was born and raised in Saudi told me how my videos helped him to see the light: 🙂 Surprisingly it all started with the concept of free will!
- This young man from Pakistan has been following us for some time now. In the beginning he was angry at Abdullah Gondal, but now he’s thankful and eager to learn more now that his mind has opened up to the truth that Islam is false
- Your name here 🙂