Khalil is the son of two Islamic converts. He is an African-American that left Islam about a decade ago. He’s had quite the journey, spent some years in Saudi as a teenager and even spent time studying Arabic in Medinah. He’s been quiet about his story thus far and this is the first time he’s coming on camera to speak about his journey and reflect on the movement. His story is really interesting and he shares some apt reflections on Islam.
- 076 – Interview with Pakistani Exmuslim Ali Malik
- 075 – Interview with Ayesha (Growing up ex-Muslim in a Western country)
- 074 – Interview with Srilankan Exmuslim Rishvin Ismath | The man who survived an ISIS attack
- 073 – Circus of Islam Part 2 With Veedu Vidz | The Two Abdullahs Call-In Show
- 072 – Interview with Pashtun Exmuslim Sophia