Interview with Abdulrazzaq (Zac), a Saudi Exmuslim in Germany. He talks about why he decided to stay in Germany, his experiences growing up in Saudi Arabia in a strict conservative religious family, going to Islamic school, not being able to listen to music, and how he ended up leaving Islam. He also speaks about his challenges of his new life in Germany.
Month: January 2019
- 076 – Interview with Pakistani Exmuslim Ali Malik
- 075 – Interview with Ayesha (Growing up ex-Muslim in a Western country)
- 074 – Interview with Srilankan Exmuslim Rishvin Ismath | The man who survived an ISIS attack
- 073 – Circus of Islam Part 2 With Veedu Vidz | The Two Abdullahs Call-In Show
- 072 – Interview with Pashtun Exmuslim Sophia